Please request your prescription 7 days before you run out of medication. Requests will be approved within 48-72 hours.
*Please note that we can only issue prescriptions for up to 2 months of medication at a time (3 months if you are travelling abroad).
- Log into your Patient Access account.
- Under ‘Latest repeat medication order’, click ‘new medication order’.
- Click the ‘+’ icon to add the medication(s) you would like to request to the order.
- Click ‘Request medication’
- Choose your local pharmacy by clicking ‘Nominate pharmacy’. If you do not want to nominate a pharmacy, simply click ‘Not now’.
- Enter your reason for requesting in the ‘message for your practice’ box.
- Click “Order Medication”.
- You will receive confirmation that your request has been submitted.
We will review your request and you will receive a notification when it has been approved for you to collect it from your chosen pharmacy