You can book appointments through your Patient Access account.
Same day appointments can be made.
If you need an urgent appointment, please call us on 0208 204 6219 and speak to a member of staff.
Booking an appointment on Patient Access:
- Log into your Patient Access account.
- Click on ‘New Booking’ under ‘Upcoming Appointments’.
- Under ‘Your GP practice appointments’ section, click the type of appointment you require, e.g. telephone consultation.
- Click ‘Filter clinicians’ if you want to speak to a specific clinician. You can also filter by gender and language here if you need.
- Click the date and time you need the appointment for.
- Please let us know the reason for the appointment in the ‘reason for appointment’ box. This will help us prepare for your appointment to give you the best service.
- Click ‘Book appointment’.
Your booking will now appear on your Patient Access account. If you need to change your booking, you can do this on your account.