Help Us To Help You
- Please arrive for your appointment on time and report to reception.
- Please let us know if you cannot attend your appointment.
- Remember: an appointment is for one patient only. If another family member wishes to see the doctor, please make a separate appointment.
- Please do not request a home visit unless absolutely necessary. If you wish to request a visit, please call before 11.00am.
- 48 hours' notice is needed for all repeat prescriptions.
- There is a charge for signing passport applications.
The practice supports the Government's Zero Tolerance policy towards abusive behaviour.
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is the independent regulator for all health and social care services in England